Join The Fan Lab, a private Fandom research community for users in the US and UK where you will be asked to share your opinions on all things gaming and entertainment! Click here to see if you qualify
|Build Cost:||50,000 Coins|
|Base Upkeep Cost Per Day:||1,500 Coins|
|Limit Per Town:||6|
|Special:||Arrow Ability Defense Boat.
Required to be built on water. Requires a Shipyard.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The arrow boat is the fundamental defensive boat for towns. It is safe and cost effective, however it may not deter a large group of enemies. It can be defeated, but it is very difficult due to its location in the water. Enemies with a lot of time on their hands could build bridges/tunnels to it as the blocks provide cover from the arrows.
- Range: 100 Blocks
- Rate of Fire: 1 arrows per second.
- Damage Dealt: 3 , deals true damage which ignores armor.
- Fire Bomb Trade Goods Buff: increases damage of arrow towers by 100% and adds fire effect to arrows shot.
Advantages of the Arrow Boat[edit | edit source]
- Has a fast fire rate and is fairly accurate.
- Does moderate amounts of damage to players.
- Does not do any friendly fire damage.
Disadvantages of the Arrow Boat[edit | edit source]
- Only targets one player at a time.
- Cannot do damage through blocks, making tunnels and trenches effective against it.
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Tutorials||Town Mechanics||Civ Mechanics||Defensive Structures||Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|