|Build Cost:||50,000 Coins|
|Base Upkeep Cost Per Day:||1,500 Coins|
|Limit Per Town:||6|
|Special:||Arrow Ability Defense Boat.
Required to be built on water. Requires a Shipyard.
Overview[edit | edit source]
The arrow boat is the fundamental defensive boat for towns. It is safe and cost effective, however it may not deter a large group of enemies. It can be defeated, but it is very difficult due to its location in the water. Enemies with a lot of time on their hands could build bridges/tunnels to it as the blocks provide cover from the arrows.
- Range: 100 Blocks
- Rate of Fire: 1 arrows per second.
- Damage Dealt: 3 , deals true damage which ignores armor.
- Fire Bomb Trade Goods Buff: increases damage of arrow towers by 100% and adds fire effect to arrows shot.
Advantages of the Arrow Boat[edit | edit source]
- Has a fast fire rate and is fairly accurate.
- Does moderate amounts of damage to players.
- Does not do any friendly fire damage.
Disadvantages of the Arrow Boat[edit | edit source]
- Only targets one player at a time.
- Cannot do damage through blocks, making tunnels and trenches effective against it.
See Also[edit | edit source]
|Tutorials||Town Mechanics||Civ Mechanics||Defensive Structures||Town Structures||Tile Improvements||Wonders||Units||Command Reference|